Monday, May 7, 2007

Maya playing soccer ...


Big moment in the soccer game this week ... Maya actually kicked the ball once! She mostly skipped around the field again, giving me (and the dad of one of the other players who was sitting next to me) plenty of reasons to smile and giggle.


This photo really captures the essence of my Mina Moo and her mad soccer skills:

She's the "player" in the yellow t-shirt and pink pants facing toward the right side of the photo --away from the ball. You can see that all of the kids are running toward the left ... where the ball is. There was a woman who had a dog sitting over where Maya was looking. I'm guessing she was engrossed in happy dog thoughts and didn't want to be distracted by the pesky soccer game going on around her! :D

That's my sweet, whimsy girl!!

No comments: