Thursday, October 4, 2007

Austin's note

The other day, Austin was having a little pity party for himself--feeling frustrated about not getting his way about some things. So, he shared his thoughts with me by penning this note:

[*I'll be using Austin's exact spelling and punctuation]


things Jen has got to improove on

1. Not forcing me to go to school (when I have a maijor tummyache).
2. Not forcing me to go to karate (when I have a maijor tummyache).
3. Not forcing yourself to be mean (relly relly mean and rude).
4. Buy me hellys (NOW)! [*note from Jen: heelies are shoes with wheels in the heels]
5. Buy me more vide-o games (NOW)!
6. Buy me more junkfood (cheesecake).
7. Let me wach way more T.V.
8. Don't be mean (when I've had a hard day.
9. Help me feel better more oftan. (way more oftan).
10. Stop making me play outside when I don't want to.
11. Stop forcing me to do what I don't want to do (all the time).

well you have it stop misbehaving.
hopfully you will lisen.


*I'm glad that Austin wasn't with me when I read his note, because I laughed until I cried. His scolding tone just really struck me as funny. I plan on saving this note to share with him when he's grown ... so he can laugh like I did.

Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll go practice not forcing myself to be so mean and rude--really, really mean and rude. :D

2 comments:

JenC said...

I don't think you know how to be rude or mean my friend, but do practice before my visit later this month. : )

You'll have to update us in x years when you show it to his grown self!

Anonymous said...

I agree. It seems impossible for you to be mean or rude!! I hope the little guy cheered up though.

P.S. I have one of Josh Grobans songs from his new c.d. on my blog if you want to listen to it!