Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DUI

Just a little note ... last night I was over hanging out with the neighbors on their deck when Deb mentioned that her friend Mary got a DUI on July 4th. Mary is one of the people who was at Deb's graduation party that was insisting that she was safe to drive--after 4 beers ... and her attempt to convince me that she was sober / legal was "and you gotta know, that's not a lot for me."

We're just going to add this little tidbit to the sometimes-you-get-confirmation-that-you've-done-the-right-thing column. I never doubted myself or my decision, but talk about vindication!!

2 comments:

JenC said...

You always make the best decisions buddy!

Speaking of decisions, decided on a 5k yet? : )

Anonymous said...

I hope she learned to listen next time to her subconscience which was you. Good call on your part!!